Hardsuit Labs is looking for an experienced, collaborative, and driven Lead Producer to join the team. The Lead Producer will be a self-motivated, communicative production leader who will act as a champion for our game products with internal and external stakeholders. You'll also be a leader within the studio at large, supporting and motivating each of our development teams to do their best work -- on time and to spec!
Due to COVID-19, all positions at Hardsuit Labs are subject to remote interviews and remote work.
You understand the complexity of large-scale high-profile game development and you’ve successfully seen it through from start to finish more than once. When it comes to making great games you know what really counts and aren’t afraid to lead the charge.
You’re able to balance requirements from all parties to deliver a successful outcome for all involved and you do this by keeping the player experience and publisher deliverables top of mind. You have the experience and foresight to be able to deliver high quality creative products with a sustainable pace and budget.
You understand how to empower and support the developers you work with, while also keeping them honest, accountable, and motivated. You are collaborative, team-oriented, and looking to mentor and grow other producers. Lastly, you are a master at clear, concise, open, and transparent communication and strive to form strong interpersonal relationships that can be counted on.
If this sounds like you, apply now to join an outstanding production department.
- At least 5 years of experience in complex, high fidelity, high profile game production with at least 2 years managing a production team.
- Proven ability to build sustainable project schedules, budgets, and development teams.
- Experience leading, managing, and driving the creative process including management of third-party localization and QA teams.
- Experienced at eliminating ambiguity, creating accountability, and maintaining ownership of tasks.
- Proven ability to develop and deploy new processes to drive achievement of results.
- High emotional intelligence and capable of working with people of all types.
- 5+ years of experience in AAA/high profile games production.
- Previous experience in complex, high fidelity, high profile game production.
- Proven experience working with medium to large sized teams.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 and RPG development processes.
Required Application Materials