We’re looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, and highly organized Senior Producer to join the team at Hardsuit Labs. In this role you’ll play a critical part in the game development cycle supporting our dev team as they move products from concept to release. You'll do this by removing roadblocks, scheduling tasks and meetings, tracking dependencies, and create accountability up and down our production pipelines.
Due to COVID-19, all positions at Hardsuit Labs are subject to remote interviews and remote work.
You understand the game development cycle and you’ve seen it through from start to finish, more than once. You bring previous experience delivering on product goals and have done this by building and executing project schedules that put people first. You empower the people you work with: mentoring and coaching your peers and reports to ensure success and product quality. You’re comfortable supporting creative teams and you’ve mastered the tools, tricks, and processes to ensure that everyone gets their work done on time and to a high degree of polish. You're a master at clear, concise, open, honest, and transparent communication and strive to form strong interpersonal relationships that can be counted on.
If this sounds like you, apply now to join an outstanding production department.
- Establish, deploy, and maintain various processes within dev teams and ad hoc working groups
- Help to define, hold, and ensure quality bar is met by development teams
- Champion and advocate for developers while motivating them to achieve production goals
- Monitor and prioritize work to ensure goals are met and risks mitigated
- Mentor and coach junior team members on production and personnel issues
- Develop, maintain, and coordinate schedules with team leads and other producers
- Passion and enthusiasm for games and game development
- High emotional intelligence and capable of working with people of all types
- Empathy for creative teams, outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced at eliminating ambiguity, creating accountability, and maintaining ownership of tasks
- Proven ability to develop and deploy new processes to drive achievement of results
- Capable of developing and maintaining individual, team, and project schedules
- Natural problem solver and a strong sense of curiosity
- 4+ years of experience in games production
- Previous work on at 2+ titles AAA/high profile PC/console titles
- Proven experience working with medium to large sized teams
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4
Required Application Materials