We are looking for a collaborative and passionate Technical Audio Designer to join the team working on Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 at Hardsuit Labs. We’re looking for someone who can help us create memorable soundscapes befitting the World of Darkness. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Due to current conditions surrounding COVID-19, all interviews and work at Hardsuit Labs are taking place remotely.
In this role you will collaborate closely with the audio team, engineers, producers, and creative directors to design and implement audio systems. You’ll play a critical role in the audio design pipeline helping to identifying opportunities for the team, setting up tools and processes, and working cross-functionally to address the needs of the audio team.
The ideal candidate will bring 1-3 years of professional experience with Blueprints scripting, knowledge of implementing features within the Unreal Engine, as well as familiarity with Wwise software. Previous experience with video game audio would be an asset for this role, too. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Work with engineering, level design, and cross functional teams to implement in-game audio
- Document/fix bugs with audio and sound implementation
- Write, review, and implement Blueprint scripts and scripting standards for audio assets
- Assist with writing and maintaining related process documentation
- Excellent overall communication and documentation skills
- Ability and willingness to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- At least 1-3 years of professional Blueprint scripting experience
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)
- Previous experience designing and implementing systems using Blueprints scripting
- Familiarity with implementation using Audiokinetic Wwise
- Previous experience programming in C/C++
- Interest in music composition and/or sound design for video games
- Familiarity with World of Darkness IP
- Experience working on a first-person game
Required Application Materials